Over the years, the media has solidly built for itself a strong and resilient reputation of its own as the only reliable source of information.And through it’s consistent strict adherence to its code of conduct; it indeed, won the trust of the masses or as is often referred to as in the jargon of their profession to be audience/media consumer.
There has been an unprecedented increase in the trust and heavy reliance on media by it’s scattered, often anonymous and heterogeneous audience as result of media undying pursuance of its code of accuracy and truth. In order to meet the seemingly quest for information by the masses, most media launched the online version to help carter for the audiences need. Owing to the sophistication of technology, every companies now have both online versions of print media that gives information about the modus operandi of the organization and what they offer (often magazines). As the media industry now becomes so competitive and complicated, consumers watch out for the best media that could give out what they want. Yet to some consumer, how to get the best has always been the problem. Often time not just the best but where to get reliable information. For this reason, was this piece coined together to give you the best runner magazine that ever existed. I managed to source out some best magazines that are likely to carry relevant information concerning what you will need to know about runners or running. Here are they, alongside with their circulation capacity.
- Running Times (120,797) – this is one of the best runner magazine, with more attention tilted towards pro athletics and fresh break out news from the world of athletic competition.
- Runners World (716,867) – if you want to find out about what just recently occurred, then it will be of immense help to you.
- Trial Runner (31,500) – one unique thing about this magazine is that he has a captivating cover, clear and high-quality photographs (the beauty of magazine); thus, letting the picture tell a thousand than what words could.
- Running Competitor – this magazine covers range of activities, such as reviews, articles about nutrition and so much more.
- Ultra Running – here, much information is offered through this platform on training, nutrition, and it also suggests ways of dealing with injury.
- Youth Runner (50,000); Athletes Only (150,000); Club Running (150,000).
- Women Running (105,000); Fast Forwarder (105,000); New York Runner (70,000).
These ones unexplained above are also fragments of the numerous best runners’ magazines you’ve always long to lay hold on. But am glad you now have a really helpful piece at hand. Those magazines like I said earlier on provides necessary information about running and all that is associated with it. Some even go beyond that to pass on relevant information about nutrition, fitness and the value of constant exercise. Of course, this emphasized immeasurably on the other aspect of the media that have been treated so unfairly as they only discuss the entertainment function of the media-print with little concentration on the educative function of it as well. However, they are not restricted to these ones alone.